Best Soft Convert AVI to Apple TV
Winter has come. In such a cold weather, we can imagine that staying in the warm beds and watching a favorite movie, that's how comfortable. It is my favorite life style in winter. Watching movie on widescreen television is more nice. However, we can't choose our favorite program and movie when we watch TV. But now, we don't need worry about this problem. We have Apple TV product, we have computer. You can connect your computer with widescreen television through Apple TV program. And then you are able to watch whatever you like on TV now. However, one thing you should notice is that Apple TV also has video format limitation. For example, if you want to watch avi videos, you must find a method of converting avi to apple tv.
If you met this kind of problem and want to make video conversions, you can try to make use of this professional avi to apple tv mac. It is specially designed to solve video and audio format incompatibility problems. If you are a Mac user and you often watch videos, this program is a necessary. You can even add special features to the output video for better enjoyment. Now, you can get the videos converted as below steps.
1. To add the video files into the program, you can select the files in your library and drag them to the converter directly. Or you can click "Edit" item on the tool bar to import files. The imported files will be shown on the main interface. You can click the small icon to preview the video effect. To save your time, batch conversion is supported too. You can add several files in at the same time.
2. Before conversion, you should select output format in the list. There is a wide option for the output format. You can easily select what you need in the corresponding category. Here you should click the “output setting” icon and then choose Apple TV as the output profile under the "Apple Devices" category.
3. Video editing function is available too. You can make use of this video editor to apply some customized features to your output video through trimming, cropping, video adjustment, subtitle, watermark and so on.
4. You can adjust the video and audio codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate
by clicking "Options" icon in the "Output Setting" menu. If no need, the parameters will be kept as default.
5. After all the settings, you just need to hit the Start icon to convert the video files. All the tasks will be finished at fast speed with high efficiency.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
For other video and audio conversions, you can also refer to converting MPG to FLV or converting AVI to M4V.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated