Acne is the most common problem faced by majority of people of all ages. Though it is not a dangerous issue, but still very much capable of lowering an individual's self-esteem. As everywhere we see there is a very tight competition among youths at various fields such as fashion industries, management line, information technology, modeling, air hostess, etc. Everyone is keen in making him/herself presentable. Other than being beautiful, confidence is surely plays a major role but the problem arises when an individual links his/her confidence with their looks due to the reason that only looks is visible at first.
Factors that cause acne: The following factors increase the risk of acne:
1. Regular use of junk food.
2. Menstrual cycle and pregnancy among women.
3. Stress, anxiety, depression and hypertension.
4. Black heads and white heads.
5. Regular use of make ups. Cosmetics block our skin pores and hence develop acne.
7. Oily hair or skin
8. Pimple squeezing or bursting
9. External environmental factors such as dust, dirt, air pollution.
10. Genetic factors
Some more uncommon factors that may cause acne:
1. Pressure: Pressure caused on skin by collars, helmets, head scarves etc.
2. Medicines: Some of the prescribed allopathic medicines may have the side effects which causes acne such as steroids taken by athletes.
3. Work environment: Some of the occupation is not suitable like rubber factories.
4. Cosmetics: Use of greater SPF (Sun Protection Factor) sun block creams and lotions by people who have oily skin.
Advantage of natural ways to get rid of acne over allopathic medications:
Time after time we are diverting ourselves to ancient and scientifically proven organic, natural and ayurvedic products due to its number of benefits:
1. Ayurvedic treatments are long-term and are capable to make you get rid of your disease permanently.
2. There are absolutely no side effects after its use. Allopathic medication has greater risk of side effects. For e.g.: Isotroine-10 and Isotroine-20 is usually prescribed for the treatment of excess of cysts due to hormonal imbalance, which also causes liver damage, if taken for long.
3. It has other benefits too such as improving digestion, purification of blood, etc.
4. Allopathic treatments would make you addicted. For e.g.: if you are taking pills of some allergy, it may benefit you to some extent but only if you are regularly using it. Once you stop using it, your problem will pop up back again. Therefore, Ayurvedic treatment has permanent benefit which is more likely to choose.
Best natural ways to get rid of acne fast: There are plenty of ways to get rid of acne fast which is completely natural and effective. The most popular methods are:
1. Lemon juice: Apply lemon juice over the affected area with the help of clean soft cotton. Leave for about 10 minutes and then wash. You will feel burning sensation due to its citric nature but this indicates that it is in progress to defeat the unwanted bacteria.
2. Raw potato: Cut the potato into half and then apply it directly on the acne. Let it dry then wash it off.
3. Honey mask: Mix equal amounts of cinnamon and honey, then gently massage this mixture on your face. Leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Pat dry with a soft and clean towel.
4. Toothpaste: Apply the most basic simple toothpaste onto the affected area and keep it overnight. Wash it in the next morning. Its silica content is helpful to get rid of acne fast.
5. Egg oil: Apply egg yolk on your face and massage it for 2 to 3 minutes. Leave it for an hour and then wash it off using face wash. Follow this twice daily. Don't discontinue its use until the acne vanishes off completely.
Glisten Plus capsule is a perfect blend of powerful blend of herbs and natural nutrients with amazing blood purifying properties that play a crucial role in preventing and curing acne and other skin disorders. One can easily buy these capsules from leading online health stores like Ayurvedic Research Foundation.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Herbal Acne Treatment Remedy. Also know Herbal Blood Purifier Pills. Read about Herbal Blood Cleanser.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated