Kidney stones are small or large hard deposits that form inside our kidneys. Stones generally form due to less diluted urine that allows crystallization of minerals that go stick together. Kidney stones are made up of acid and mineral salts. It is advised to drink lots of water in order to avoid developing a stone in kidney at first place.
Most common symptoms of kidney stones are mentioned below:
1. Severe ache in the lower back which is sometimes fluctuating and intense and also felt in the region of groin. This pain may last from minutes till hours spreading its area.
2. Restlessness due to inability to lie still.
3. Nausea or even vomit.
4. Urge for urinating more often.
5. Pain while urinating.
6. Pink, red or brown urine due to the extracts of blood in it usually caused by the stone scratching the entire pathway that it follows.
7. Foul-smelling or cloudy urine.
8. Urinating more often than usual
9. Fever and chills if an infection is present.
Small stone in kidney is unlikely to cause any symptoms. It even goes undetected and is passed out without any apparent pain while you urinate.
Symptoms typically occur if the kidney stone:
1. Get itself being stuck in your kidney
2. Starts to travel down through the ureters, the tubes that attach the kidneys to the bladder.
3. Causes any infection due to growth of bacteria.
Other factors that cause kidney stone: People who are at increased risk of kidney stones are those with:
1. A self-history of gastrointestinal surgery.
2. Cystic kidney disease: A disorder that causes fluid filled bags or sacs forming inside the kidneys.
3. Hypercalciuria: A condition of a strong family history in which urine contains large amounts of calcium forming calcium stones.
4. Hyperparathyroidism: A condition in which parathyroid glands release too much of hormones. Parathyroid glands are a four pea sized glands situated in the neck causes extra calcium in blood.
Certain medications also play the role of causing kidney stones. These include:
1. Crixivan: Medication that is used to treat HIV infection
2. Diuretics: Medications that help kidneys to remove fluid from the body
3. Topamax (topiramate): A medication used to cure migraines
4. Calcium based antacids
Keeping several factors in mind about the reason that causes formation of stones in kidney and its permanent treatment, we have been taking part in best treatment to pass stone. Our herbal treatments are the best method ever to pass kidney stone naturally. Kid Clear capsules are those herbal medicines that work in any of the circumstances you faced to form stone in kidney, be it family history or poor diet routine. It effectively calms down the symptoms such as burning sensation in the urine, abdomen pain, etc. along with removing the source of forming stones entirely so that you don't face it over and over. Kid Clear capsules weakens the bond between the stone formed and then it excrete the small particles out along with urine. It is a proven guaranteed treatment in order to relieve all of your kidney related problems.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Herbal Treatment For Kidney Stone. Also know Best Way To Pass Kidney Stones. Read about Dissolve Kidney Stones Herbal Remedy.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated