Most women experience Dysmenorroea or menstrual pain. Usually women feel painful muscle cramps in the lower abdomen that can sometimes spread to the thighs and backs. Generally, menstrual cramps start when a menstrual flow begins, and normally stays for 12 to 24 hours. But in some cases, pain breaks through so severe that women cannot perform their daily activities. In these cases, ayurvedic remedies for painful periods are the perfect choice to get rid of it.
Now, lots of natural remedies are attainable on the market which claims that they are successful in curing those problems, but all of them are not honest to their declamation. But Gynex capsules are the best of all.
Tips for painful periods: Some effective tips are very much helpful for curing painful periods. Here are few of those herbal remedies which can help women during their menstruation. Have a close look at them.
1. Avoid pulses, sour food and fried food items. Also avoid those foods also which may cause for constipation. Especially, in the last week of the menstrual cycle. Besides, take the help of ayurvedic remedies for painful periods to achieve enhanced results naturally.
2. Consume fish. According to the studies, omega-3 fatty acids in the fish oil are very much helpful for relieving Dysmenorrhoea.
3. Don't take meat, eggs, dairy products, salt, alcohol, sugar, etc. Consume Gynex capsules to overcome the problem of painful periods.
4. Avoid brinjal and yellow pumpkin. Instead of it, take drumstick, papaya, snake gourd, bitter gourd and cucumber.
5. Start doing mild exercises thrice per day. Avoid sleeping during daytime and take enough bed rest. Besides, women should take the help of ayurvedic remedies for painful periods.
Herbal remedies for painful menstruation:
1. Aloe Vera has long been used as a home remedy to encourage menstruation and reduce muscle contractions. Extract juice from aloe vera plant and take one teaspoonful of it during menstruation.
2. Mix up 20 ml Ashokaristha with equal quantity of water. Consume this mixture half an hour after meals for two to three cycles. It will provide long-lasting results.
3. Take half of a teaspoon sesame seed with hot water two times every day. It is very much helpful in reducing menstrual pain. It is one of the effective ayurvedic remedies for painful periods.
4. Raw juice of lemon grass is very much beneficial for health. Make a blend of lemongrass and mix black pepper in it. Consume the decoction of lemon grass to lessen menstrual pain. Lots of women consume Gynex capsules to get relief painful side effects.
5. Ginger is another useful herb for lessening menstrual pain. Take a piece of fresh ginger and crush it well. Then boil it well for few minutes. Mix some sugar is taken thrice daily after meals for painful or irregular menstruation.
6. Cassava (Manihot esculenta) is an effective herb to lessen the menstrual cramps. Take the powder of this herb and mix it with water. Now, take this mixture and get quick relief.
Overview of the Product:
Gynex capsules: These capsules are completely natural herbs base. So, it is free from arising any kind of negative health issue. Experts also suggest Gynex capsules to cure the problem of menstrual cramps and other gynecological problem.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Painful Periods Herbal Treatment. Also know Irregular Menstrual Periods Treatment. Read about Herbal Remedy For Irregular Periods.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated