Despite the growth in the call center industry, using one is still not a decision that can be taken lightly. More companies are beginning to explore this option as the ability of call centers to generate sales and boost revenue becomes evident. In some cases it has become a necessity as companies try to respond to the competition.
Any company that is exploring the option of using Inbound call center services must do some basic research in the initial phase before making a decision. Keep in mind that you are looking for a company that will represent your brand. The wrong choice could have an adverse effect on the profitability of your business. It is necessary to be familiar with all aspects of call center outsourcing, and what it can mean for your business. Understanding the difference between functions such as inbound telemarketing and outbound telemarketing is important.
When outsourcing call center work, the key points to be aware of include:
• What is the company’s level of experience? This is vital when choosing the entity that will ultimately provide call center services for your company. Even if they have not been in the business for that long, they should be able to offer some services that are standard to the industry as well as something different. Questions you need to ask are: Do you offer email and chat support services, or inquiry handling services; these questions are important in your drive to outsource.
• What is the quality of their infrastructure? Any company that offers call center services must have the necessary tools for the job. This includes the latest telephone and computer technology.
• The billing process: Some companies are unscrupulous in the way in which they handle business contracts. Your call center must be upfront about all associated costs to provide the service to your business to avoid problems later on. If the company is flexible with its billing plans this is even better.
• Proximity and cultural alignment: While it is widely acknowledged that call center outsourcing often involves using a company in a foreign country, there should be a way to monitor its operations to ensure value for money. Some call centers have offices in their client’s country’s as well as their home country.
• Qualified agents: The agents should have a reasonable command of the English language and speak in a clear manner so as to be understood. They should also be familiar with the products or services of the companies they represent.
The call center should also be able to provide the client with information related to efficiency and other productivity issues. This is referred to as call center metrics and includes the following:
• Average response and resolution times
• Customer satisfaction
• Average time it takes to handle a call
• The number of calls handled daily
Ultimately you should understand that call center outsourcing means trusting a company to help to build your brand. If the call center needs help with infrastructure then it is not the right fit for you. As the number of calls increases, the company should be able to make the necessary adjustments so that no sales opportunity is lost.
If you are interested in call center outsourcing, then take a look at what International Call Center can do for your company. We have offices in the USA and in India and understand the importance of updating the client on call center metrics. Indian call center has built a reputation based on client feedback, a highly trained and efficient staff and unmatched flexibility.
Many of our clients consider us a one-stop outsourcing center, and for good reason. We have become so adept at offering call center services, that we can identify the right number of agents for any campaign regardless of size. Whether your company needs email and chat support services, inbound and outbound telemarketing or inquiry handling services International outsourcing services is capable of handling any challenge.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Inbound call center - Inso offers Inbound/Outbound Call Center Services, Order Taking Services, Offshore Call Center, Call Center Outsourcing Services, Outbound Inbound Telemarketing. Our representatives are ready to take your call and provide you with a free quote. You can also visit our website for more information at www.inso.us. Form a partnership with InSO today and experience true profitability.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated