Ayurvedic methods to promote anti-ageing involve natural ways and lifestyle changes which can effectively reduce the impact of environmental damages on human body. Ayurveda believes there are seven layers of matters, which protects the body from external damages that causes aging. These layers are responsible for building body's immunity against aging. These layers are blood, lymph, muscles, fat, bone, bone marrow and semen. Energy in Ayurveda is called Ojas that provides immunity, inner vitality, life juices and vigour in the body. People who are susceptible to immunity related diseases suffer from disruptions of this system and may also suffer from imbalances of ojas. Body that is able to protect its ojas has improved metabolism. Ayurvedic anti-aging pills such as Sfoorti capsules work to enhance this ojas in human body.
It can boost immunity level to reduce the problems of depression, sleep disorders and disrupted metabolism. Ayurvedic anti-aging pills can helps in regulating digestive function in body. It contains herbs that are rich in antioxidants to boost immunity level to reverse the process of aging.
In Ayurveda, it is believed that people who suffer from poor digestive system will suffer from following disorders that can cause the effects of ageing. These symptoms of poor digestive system are -
1. Poor appetite - People who have a poor metabolism mostly suffer from poor digestive system. They may not feel hungry and may not want to take meals on regular intervals. The disrupted appetite reduces craving for food.
2. Poor digestion - People who suffer from bloating or pain in stomach after taking a meal suffer from poor digestion. The problem causes belching and heartburn. They may not feel satisfied after having a meal.
3. Poor elimination - The digestive tract is responsible for absorbing nutrients into the blood stream and this nutrition is passed on to tissues and body organs for its growth. If the elimination of unabsorbed food is not proper it can cause difficulties of metabolism. The person suffers from constipation or diarrhoea.
Ayurveda recommends certain foods for easy digestion, improving metabolism and immunity of body -
1. It is advised to take vegetables and fruits that contain soluble and insoluble fibre to enhance immunity. The tree ripened fruits can immediately convert into energy.
2. Fruits such as pomegranate juice or papaya are effective in elimination and digestion.
3. Green leafy vegetables increases immunity when mixed with herbs.
4. Broccoli and cabbage are high in anti-oxidants and flavonoids.
5. Ayurveda recommends seasonal foods. The winter food should be different from summer or rainy foods.
6. The food including fresh fruits, whole grains and milk or yoghurt is rich in nutrients. Berries are high in anti-oxidants and its regular intake is recommended.
Herbal compounds have anti-aging properties because it is high in anti-oxidants. These compounds such as Shilajit, Withania somnifera, Hypoxis orchioides, Asparagus racemosus etc. have the power to regulate body's normal processes. It contains compounds that are scavengers of free radicals and hence, can reduce the effects of aging. Ayurvedic anti-aging pills boost immunity level to fight external agents to reduce the impact of aging and rejuvenate the body systems.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Read about Herbal Anti Aging Supplement. Also know Anti Aging Supplements. Read about Natural Anti Aging Pills.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated