You already know the benefits of article marketing and would like to write as many articles as possible for article submission to directories. However, for some of you, writing even one article seems to be a lot of work. Let alone many. And you wonder - even if you did manage to put in the effort, would anyone read your content at all? After all, there are so many articles being written daily by people all over the world on the same subject. Why would a reader pick your article over others?
Before you think you will be wasting your time, consider this. Your prospect is likely to be searching for information that your article contains. While the information may be the same from article to article on the same subject, the way that you present can have a vast impact on article readership. If you can present information in a creative manner or in ways that have been proven to work, then it is likely that your article will be read from top to bottom and read by many as well.
Writing a good article doesn’t have to be strenuous and painful exercise. Once you get the hang of it, writing articles can be fun and easy to produce. Of course, it is preferable that you are knowledgeable about the topic that you are writing about. Without sufficient knowledge, it is hard to make your articles creative and interesting.
Here are 7 sure fire ways to ensure that your articles get read:
1) Use short paragraphs. Short paragraphs makes the article easy to read. When there is hardly any paragraphing, the article appears lengthy. This tends to put off a prospective reader.
2) Make use of numbers or bullets. It has been shown that readers like to read bulleted lists. Readers like tips presented in a short succint manner, so that they are easy to follow.
3) Use sub-headings to break your article into sections. This makes it easy for the reader to recognise that you have moved from one point to the next.
4) Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header. An enticing title attracts a prospective reader. Use keywords in the titles to help draw his or her attention. For instance, a title like "7 easy ways to look 10 years younger" for an anti-aging article sounds appealing.
5) Keep your reader interested from the start to the finish. You want to make the reading experience pleasurable and enjoyable. This can be achieved by using examples, real life situations, similes and vivid descriptions. You want to ensure that your reader reads to the bottom of the article where the author's resource box is.
6) Utilize figures when necessary and not just ordinary and general statements. Using specific facts and figures give your article more weight and makes your reader sit up in attention.
7) Project a positive or a call-to-action tone in your article. No one likes to read an article that has no zest. If you get your reader excited and wanting to find out more, he or she will get to the bottom of the article and click through the hyerperlink to your site. Then, that will be mission accomplished!
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Evelyn Lim is a writer and an online market strategist. Her article directory site is a growing database of content on health, business, internet marketing, finance, home, etc . To submit your articles, please visit www.ArticleMap.com”>www.ArticleMap.com rightaway!
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated