The E-book resale right business. Is it worth your time, effort, and money? Well, it doesn’t take much wealth, so you can scratch that off, but it does take time and effort. There is a way, however, to reduce the time it takes to start make money.
One approach to making fast money is the advent of the Private eBook Resale Right. Please don’t get me wrong though; many people make lots from selling private label rights online, but many also fail. You must be educated by researching which product reveals the best results and you should be weary of free private label rights. These rights are usually offered by the products’ author/creator. Professional creators are generally burdened by their workload and don’t have time to promote, so guess what? Yes, they pass that chore onto you! It can be a good chore if you know what, where, and how to market though.
Depending on your contract, your private label rights may allow you to: edit the original content, claim ownership of the content, redistribute the content free, resell the content, or even resell the right to resell the content. Generally, the less you pay for private label rights, the fewer rights you receive. Be particularly cautious when dealing with free private label rights. Since the point of the private label market is basically to make money, there is little point in giving private label rights away for free.
Take a look at some advantages and disadvantages before proceeding:
• Biggest advantage to private label resell rights is that you get to make money selling a product that you didn’t even create. This means that overnight you literally could become a freelance writer or a software developer.
• Flexibility you will have – depending on the attached eBook resale right, you can alter or edit the content.
• Credibility – by selling the private label eBook resale right, you are also advertising the author/creator, who usually has good credibility on the internet. Be sure to do your research beforehand. Credibility plus traffic equals sales!
• Avoid problems – if you should ever run into customers who are dissatisfied with your private label product, you can easily pass them over to the creators who should take the liability for the problem, unless it’s not product related.
• Easy to manipulate and sell, using the author’s trustworthy name. Creating traffic to support sales is a different story.
• Contract – always, always read your contract. It varies with different authors, so read the fine print before purchasing on the internet. Sometimes authors stipulate advertising restrictions, price restrictions, etc, that binds and traps you into a product not worth selling.
• Doesn’t work for everyone – you have to first, choose a current eBook/software from a trusted creator. It should be somewhat current and should not be promoted everywhere on the internet. This is the result of way too many marketers for the same product; it dilutes the value.
• Can’t rebrand to reflect yourself and your personality, like a Full Master Resale Right can. Sometimes it’s better to pay more for a product that will produce more in the long run!
Now decide for yourself if it’s worth the effort, money, and time. If you decide not to, take a look at what the other eBook resale rights can offer you because there are plenty of ways to make money from e-Books.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated