What is a content management system?
A good content management system is a vital element to administer, run and take control of your ecommerce solution efficiently. No matter if your business is small or large, it is highly important to keep your website updated for your customers as well as the search engine. This acts as a good back end system, which helps in updating and maintaining your website in a time efficient manner. An efficient content management system can even go beyond this where it also helps you manage existing content as well as craft new pages, new links, new images and even set up accounts for all your ecommerce website users and staff. These days most businesses don't have enough time to adequately make changes in the HTML and style sheets and a good CMS can do the trick for them. The CMS will include an editor, which allows them to make changes in the content in a simple way and present it the way you want. Now if you're looking out for a content management system that can maintain a balance between design, usability and development then you can lean on an ecommerce solution company like Advansys. Their content management system includes something that's called the WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor that makes using the CMS a breeze.
What makes Advansys content management system outstanding?
• It is simple, effective and easy to use.
• It is highly versatile enabling you to customise your ecommerce website to meet the demands of your business.
• You can add extra features (media tools, maps, etc.), into your website via plug-ins.
• WYSIWYG editor enables you to make changes in the content without having to touch the code. This makes it easy for people with a non-technical background.
• It will have easy usability and accessibility features, which will make it easy for your users to navigate your website and complete the task you want them to.
• Their ecommerce solution supports a CMS that enables your site to connect instantly to the server and pages to load quickly. This feature is a real plus because it will drive more traffic to your site and reduce bounce rate.
• In order to protect your website from malicious attacks, your CMS will have security plug ins that include security monitoring, maintenance, log in and password features.
• Their CMS adheres to W3C web standards.
If you want an ecommerce website with a content management system that can cater to all your business needs then contact them at Advansys Limited.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Molly Millars Lane
Telephone: 0845 838 2700
Fax: 0845 838 2701
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated