This can be a CRAZY story that I'm going to tell you, however it's COMPLETELY TRUE.
Till I used to be 23 years previous, I had a terribly troublesome time creating friends. Of course, I was unemployed and had very low self-worth AND I was homeless... I was down and out to the extreme!
Even through the unhealthy times, I had moments of VICTORY... Moments of UNTHINAKBLE SUCCESS... Like when I set myself a goal that will get me an athletic scholarship to the 1 ranked school in the nation... AND I TOTALLY DID IT - Although everybody around me told me I couldn't. Personal coaching marketing tips created it possible.
I even set a goal for myself to bench press 475 lbs... and I did! Personal training promoting tips helped immensely. Everything modified once I stumbled upon my first real mentor.
This man was a 50-year old Vietnam vet who was pretty insane and had turned many businesses into successes, and his name was Travis Mayfield. This guy is one of the foremost intimidating and honest people I've ever known.
His nickname was three-Dog because he had two of his fingers burnt off during a booby trap... Just once that he killed a cluster of VC to induce some payback and then was evacuated during a chopper... Then his chopper was shot out of the sky by an RPG (rocket propelled grenade) and a lot of shrapnel hit his eyes and he spent the following six months totally blind.
He even had a heart attack simply a couple of years ago and went back to figure the very next day! (What?!)
As if he could not get higher, for the last ten years he has been calling me at two:30am EVERY morning to depart me a motivational message. I've even seen him exercise and workout with terribly broken ribs. (I told you, he is absolutely crazy). Travis has developed an EXPERTISE in being mentally tough and using your mind to reinforce your reality.
He lives by one rule: NEVER EVER think or say the words "try" or "can't."
This man was my very FIRST TRUE MENTOR and he CHANGED MY LIFE for the better.
He got me reading a number of the most influential books I will ever read in my life like, Think and Grow Made by Napoleon Hill, How To Win Friends and Influence Individuals by Dale Carnegie, Who Moved My Cheese, The Greatest Salesman within the World by OG Mandino, The Power of Intention by Dr Wayne Dyer, and The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Folks by Stephen R. Covey.
And that is precisely when it happened... when I became one hundred percent, CONSISTENTLY successful. Therefore now it's my turn to pass share my information with folks thus that THEY can be 100 p.c, CONSISTENTLY SUCCESSFUL. Here are some personal coaching marketing tips.
Here are twenty tips to create you MASSIVELY SUCCESSFUL:
1. Alter the way you have a look at things in life and the items in life you have a look at can change.
2. Keep a log of your goals. This is a terribly vital personal trainer promoting tip. If you do not track your goals, you're sure to lose focus.
3. Don't specialise in the matter, specialise in the solution.
4. Don't be a ME person, be a YOU person.
5. Provide to urge back.
6. Be honestly interested in people.
7. It's much better to create a thousand different mistakes than to do zero things perfectly.
8. Go to sleep together with your life's dream in mind, as if you'll see it happening already, and your subconscious mind will guide you on how to form it happen.
9. Keep yourself surrounded with the positive folks "pushers".
10. Be led by your passion.
11. Provide, Give, Give. Givers are getters.
12. Take no shit and no prisoners.
13. Only 5% of the things that you are doing will generate 90% of your revenue... Keep your focus on the five% and outsource all of the rest.
14. Ask for help when you wish it. You can't do everything by yourself - nobody can!
15. Your values should NEVER be compromised. Follow your values and you can't go wrong.
16. Set daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goals.
17. OVER deliver, always. For instance, if your shopper needs to bench 250 lbs, convince him to induce to 275 just because.
18. The word "No" is just an objection that should be overcome.
19. Find your consumer's HOT BUTTON. Then use it.
20. Learn to like to be uncomfortable... Many of the world's most successful people have spent most of their time OUTSIDE of their comfort zones.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Denise Biance has been writing articles online for nearly 2 years now. Not only does this author specialize in Personal Training, you can also check out his latest website about:
Waiting Room Chairs Which reviews and lists the best
Waiting Room Furniture
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated