I was actually fairly impressed by Kelly's Webpage. Kelly's site, unlike so many others, delivers a powerful commercial message while simultaneously being personable, real, and down to earth.
He comes across on his website as caring, full of passion, and more importantly - relaxed. He draws you in through a story of his child passing away and the hurt that it caused him - knowing that he had never had enough time to spend with his family.
After you pulling you in emotionally, he proceeds by sharing how he created a massive six figure part time income, all from the comfort of his own home over a period of 9 months.
How EXACTLY does Kelly G. Williams make all of his money?
Great question - and I wanted to give you the simplest answer I could. The following five step explanation is the simple formula that myself, Kelly, and other successful entrepreneurs use to profit online. Here is what he does to promote his business:
1. The first thing that you have to do to build an online presence like Kelly is to have a powerful, simple, and effective online Webpage that is personalized with your own videos, audio messages, and personal, compelling story.
2. His website has a simple, yet thorough follow up system after you put in your name and email that will guide you through having success with Kelly's system step by step, day by day until you understand and can apply every part of his marketing system.
3. The third step in being successful online is to market your business like crazy. You've got to find the most effective methods for you and promote like a crazy, wild person. Kelly uses Pay Per Click, he writes articles, and I've seen several of his sites - you need to learn how to do the same.
4. Over a period of time, you start to build a relationship with Kelly through seeing him teach, train, motivate, and inspire you to success through his simple, attractive marketing system.
5. Finally, you need to offer valuable products, services, and coaching to your list that will benefit them even if they don't get involved in your opportunity. Over time, many of your new leads will purchase products from you, creating additional streams of income and helping you to fund your advertising.
Making money online is that simple. You just need to remember to STAY FOCUSED for long enough that the profits start rolling in.
Are you thinking about joining Kelly G. Williams?
Great question, and it's not one that I am qualified to answer. You see, I'm not affiliated with Kelly, and because of that I can't give personal recommendations (I don't recommend anything I don't do myself). However, there are definitely some advantages to becoming involved with Kelly.
If you do get involved with Kelly, you'll definitely have a good example to follow in your business. His training will help you become successful in Global Resorts Network if that's what you want to do.
However, the problem with Kelly's system is that there are no pre-built, brand able WebPages available as part of his system. Just think about the people you sponsor - are they going to want to learn how to design their entire website IN ADDITION to getting involved with your opportunity? You need a simple, step by step, personally brand able system that you can have up and running in 24-48 hours. If you spend all your time building websites - how are you going to market?
Also, I've done a great deal of research, and there are opportunities that are more lucrative, less costly, and easier to promote than GRN. It's true that Global Resorts Network is a profitable opportunity - but it also costs A LOT of money to become involved. Kelly even states openly that you need between $2500-$5000 to get started properly.
However, whether or not you decide to become involved with Kelly G. Williams is entirely up to you - and it may just be the business you're looking for.
Well it's been a pleasure talking to you - I'll see you at the top!
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
David Wood is an expert on MLM gurus such as Kelly G. Williams, if you want to cut past all of the hype and learn the secrets that will allow you to start sponsoring 20-50 reps per month into your home business, visit: Online MLM Training Secrets.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Industry Articles
| Mlm Articles