You don't have to be a movie star look-alike to sizzle and dazzle the opposite sex. All you need is a genuine sweet looking smile plus a few irresistible flirting tips.
1. For women, we preen or groom ourselves subconsciously when we are attracted to someone – by smoothing down our hair or clothes, checking our lipstick, or straightening a tie. Combine your grooming gesture with a smile and a gaze. You can also toss your hair to one side – a combination 1-2 punch of preening and a flash of neck.
2. A genuine, friendly smile is you’re most powerful. Behavior experts agree that a smile makes you more attractive and approachable. Guys, if a woman lock eyes and smiles with you three or more times in an evening, you have been given an unmistakably clear signal that she's interested.Make your move, if you don't, somebody else will.
3. Gaze the eyes with the person you're flirting with for a full five to six seconds, smile and then drop your fix. Do this at least three times in a ten to fifteen-minute period. Your target needs to know you are flirting with him; making eye contact is a universal signal of openness.
4. One of the more successful flirting techniques a woman can employ is to expose her neck. A head tilt, the classic hair flip, or the over-the-shoulder glance attracts men’s attention, exposes your neck, and gives you the opportunity to lock eyes. The over-the-shoulder move is extra-effective because it's sexy and sends a signal to your target that they are worth a second look.
5. Members of both sexes are subconsciously attracted to red, moist lips because they signal youth, sex and fertility. Red also increases a man's heart rate. How to capitalize on it? Wearing a red lipstick gives women’s lips not only a youthful color but also a more obvious smile and whiter teeth. Using a super-shiny lip gloss makes your lips look moist and kissable. Men or women should lick their lips subtly (you don't want to look like you're trying out for a porno flick) or bite the lower lip – both are extremely effective flirting behaviors.
6. Men should stand tall with the shoulders pulled back and squared; women are biologically attracted to more dominant men. Feel free to take up some space.
7. For women, crossing and uncrossing their legs is a surefire flirting technique, especially if you're wearing high heels. A woman crossing her legs appears seductive to men and it makes them desire to see more. Slipping the heel out of your shoe and dangling it on your toes is another trick. The arch of a foot sends a sexual message and mimics a woman's curves, and makes a man's heart race.
8. Once you and your flirting target start talking, the next step is to intensify the attraction. How? Smile and maintain eye contact, focus all of your attention on what they say. No one is more attractive than someone who gives you an undivided attention. Employ the nod and head tilt techniques. Smiling and laughing are crucial at this point – it the quickly puts the other person at ease. Making low-level contact by brushing the shoulder or elbow is another effective flirting technique.
9. People mirror each other’s body language – gestures, voice volume, posture, etc when they are attracted. Very subtly mirror your flirting target's behavior – if she leans forward, lean forward; if he scratches his head, scratch your head. When you mirror someone's behavior, they'll begin to feel, think and believe as though the two of you are connected.
Men’s flirting styles go a little further, they demonstrate their social status with moves that may include flashing cash, talking about their occupations, cars, and other toys for the big boys aside from the signs mentioned above.
Look for the signs above, especially extended eye contact, low-level touching, laughing, and you will surely know that a woman is flirting with you.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Joshua Goh is dating & relationship expert, currently runs Cupidwave.com, which is blazingly becoming one of the highly sought-after online dating review site. For more information on up-to-date dating reviews and little tips & tricks, please visit www.cupidwave.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated