1. Improves Your Body Image and Self-Esteem - Dropping a dress size would give anyone a boost in self-esteem. The right amount of exercise can burn calories and destroy body fat. Additionally, this would require a proper diet. With some motivation and persistence you will begin to see results on the scale, and in the mirror.
2. Enjoy Nature - Connect with nature and get outside. Nearby activities that are taking place or the beautiful scenery can take your mind off of ‘exercising’. Breathing fresh air can be more beneficial to your body by reducing stress. Being outdoors can be very invigorating and enjoyable.
3. Boosts Energy - When you want an energy boost; exercise is the best remedy. Regular aerobic exercise can strengthen your heart and increase the production of red blood cells. This can boost the distribution of oxygen and nutrients throughout your body. Studies have shown that regular exercise works better to fight fatigue more than prescription medication.
4. Promotes Better Sleep - Lace up your sneakers for a good night’s rest. People who exercise regularly tend to experience more restful sleep which means better focus and alertness throughout their day. Your body temperature increases during exercise. Then, in the evening, your body temperature goes down which can trigger sleepiness. Also, exposure to natural light while exercising outdoors, preferably in the morning, can promote your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle.
5. Improves Your Sex Life - Get moving for better sex. Cardio can increase endurance which can mean longer lasting sex. Different positions can be to easier support when you strengthen your muscles. Stretching regularly can improve your flexibility which can be helpful during sex.
6. Reduces Stress - With regular exercise your body increases the production of endorphins which can help you to feel great. Exercising can relax your muscles, and draw your attention away from tension or frustrations. Your body is also able to utilize stress hormones.
7. Lifts Depression - Even one single workout can turn that frown upside-down. Exercise can reduce stress, anxiety, and immune system chemicals. Just 30 minutes of regular exercise can make it easier for your body to regulate healthy body temperature. Exercise can increase your self-confidence, and promote a sense of well-being.
8. Grows Your Brain - Even one single workout can turn that frown upside-down. Exercise can reduce stress, anxiety, and immune system chemicals. Just 30 minutes of regular exercise can make it easier for your body to regulate healthy body temperature. Exercise can increase your self-confidence, and promote a sense of well-being.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Webmd.com - Exercise May Lift Cloud of Depression
MayoClinic.com - Exercise: 7 benefits of regular physical activity
Health.USnews.com - 5 Mind-Blowing Benefits of Exercise
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Fitness Articles