Developing wrinkles is a natural result of getting older, but thank goodness itís not an unavoidable result! One of the most noticeable signs of aging is developing creases and wrinkles around the lips and mouth. While you could avoid these creases through Botox injections and other fillers, here is how to age gracefully and prevent lip creases without resorting to Botox or other cosmetic surgery procedures.
1) Stop smoking immediately. This is the easiest way to avoid lip wrinkles for two reasons. First, the constant pursing of your lips as you smoke can contribute to wrinkles. Second, smoking ages your skin faster than any other habit, due to the toxic chemicals that cigarettes and other tobacco products contain. Toss the pack today to experience younger looking skin ó including around your mouth ó in the future.
2) Stick to SPF. When you apply your SPF anti aging moisturizer in the morning, ensure you get the area above and near your lips, which is often forgotten. In addition, slick on an SPF lip balm before heading outdoors to prevent sun damage to your lips.
3) Sip from a glass. Keep your body hydrated by drinking several glasses of water every day, but one thing to remember before you start sipping is to pour your water into a glass. Avoid drinking from a plastic bottle or straw, as doing this requires you to purse your lips repeatedly. Drinking from a glass requires fewer facial movements and aids in wrinkle reduction.
4) Just relax. Whether you hold your tension in your lips, jaw or forehead, all that stress can cause fine lines that can become permanently etched into your face if you donít let it go. Same goes for frowning. Release your tension and let stress go ó calm is the natural wrinkle reducer!
5) Slough off dead skin. Your lips are made up of skin cells just like the rest of your face. And just like the rest of your body, your lips need exfoliation once in a while to remain healthy and firm. You can use a simple sugar scrub or a soft, dry toothbrush to gently rub over the lips once a week to get rid of dead cells and brighten your smile.
6) Enjoy a healthy diet. Ensure your diet contains several servings of fruits and vegetables every day; these foods contain antioxidants, which keep skin looking fresh and healthy.
7) Keep lips soft. Make sure that any anti aging skin care products you use also get applied around your mouth to keep the skin supple and hydrated. Healthy skin around the mouth and lips helps your skin to look younger. Look for a skin care line that utilizes natural anti aging creams for the most beneficial skin experience.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
how to age gracefully at older age? You are at the right place. Wrinkless Cream has been well renowned for providing anti-wrinkle products & wrinkle reducer at affordable costs as per peoplesí specific needs & requirements.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated