Chances are one of these unique gifts will be just perfect for your favorite mom this Christmas especially if you’ve been looking for a very special and unusual gift for her.
· Deeds to the USA —What’s your mom’s secret wish? To live in a beachfront Hawaiian condo, a B&B in Vermont, or a loft in San Francisco? Give her a tiny piece of her dream with a legal Deed to a one square inch parcel of land in the state that you know she loves. Deeds are available for all 50 states in the US, one state at a time, or all 50 states on one Deed. They’re individually numbered and Mom’s name will be inscribed on it. What could be a more unusual gift than land?
· US Postage - Photo Stamps — Even bill-paying can be fun when you have familiar smiling faces looking back at you from personalized postage stamps. But chances are Mom will use them on notes to her friends about the cutest grandkids in the world. No grandkids? Don’t fret! Upload a photo of Fido, the family cat or even a picture of dear old Dad.
· Gift of the Month — Want a chance to remind mom every month that she’s the greatest? Maybe even the “sweetest?” What mom could resist the Ice Cream Club? Or the Chocolate Club? Or maybe when you look at your mom you think: candles, flowers, tea, or will it be wine? Better than gift baskets. Enroll mom for three, six, nine or twelve months of surprises delivered directly to her at home or work. She’ll thank you and think of you every time she receives your special gift well past Christmas Day.
· What Happened on the Day Mom was Born? -- When asked (and sometimes even before she’s asked) Mom is happy to remember the day you were born right down to the car she drove to the hospital in and what song was playing on the radio. But what was happening the day Mom was born? Get a fun glimpse into her life with an original issue of a major newspaper from her birthday.
· Give Mom Tiffany Stock -- One Share, anyway. Maybe mom’s always harbored a secret wish for one of those little blue boxes that scream to the world “Tiffany’s”. Or you could just buy her Tiffany’s. OK, only one share of Tiffany’s stock but technically she’s still an owner with her own framed stock certificate and voting rights. With One Share your Mom can own a little piece of Sak’s, Krispy Kremes, Martha Stewart, or hundreds of other fun companies.
· Canvas on Demand — Mom framed all your school pictures declaring you looked wonderful (even though it was the bad hair day of the century). Make up for all those goofy photos with a custom canvas made from a digital or scanned photo image. And it can be ready in a week! Even the most average photo looks great on canvas from these master craftsmen at “Canvas on Demand.”
· Name a Star in Honor of your Mom - What makes your Mom a star? Is it her delectable apple pie, a voice that should win American Idol, or just the fact that she was brave enough to teach you to drive? Make it official by naming a star for Mom and registering it with the Universal Star Catalogs Database. She’ll receive a certificate and the stellar coordinates so, with the help of a telescope, she can gaze upon her very own star.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
So choose something fun and unusual as Christmas Gift that says, “Mom, you're so special” at www.VeryCleverGifts.com. Check out all your options; there are many that are just so out-of-the-ordinary. Scott Moger is an International Entrepreneur and author. He’s CEO of E-Max, Inc. (EmaxVentures.com).
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated