No matter how creative a game developer you may seem to be, there will always be a time when you will suffer from brain drain and the end result would be a lousy game made out boredom thus it begets the same. Well let’s just say an idea popped out but it still doesn’t look exciting at all. Fret not because in this article we will discuss a few creative ideas that may yet, let you create the next big game of the year.
1. Humor Injection- making your game funny will definitely pave the way for a well accepted and a relaxed gaming atmosphere, as many would say boredom may seem to be an illness, then the cure will come from laughter and infusing funny characters and images with a dash of funny images too may get your players laughing and gaming addictively. Thus injecting humorous stuff into your game may spell the ultimate success you have been searching for.
2. Never be afraid to explore and go to the extreme, think out of the box once in awhile, get out of your comfort zone and let out your wild side and make the game your stage for creativity. It is not impossible for you to integrate this utter creativity of yours into the game no matter how irrational it may seem at first. Remember we wouldn’t have the coolest gadgets and the most creative things if it wasn’t due to this free form thinking. Experiment and innovate, take the risk as you can always fall back to the standard stuff whenever you feel like it anyway.
3. Well they say some dreams are more likely the impossible things that stay in our thoughts, super power scenarios, horrific monster chase, or a hilarious action scene. You can turn your dream into reality by infusing them into your game, or give it a twist to divert them into a special game event , that way it will make the game more addicting and would give your players a unique gaming experience they never had before.
4. Imitate Nature – Be inspired with the natural wonders, like water evaporating from the ocean turning into rain or storm, eagles flying ferociously over a food target, or be amazed by the strength of the ants as they can lift objects many times heavier than their own body weight , these sorts of everyday facts that can be used to influence your game and with a little creativity you may probably create character with such exaggerated natural capability like an alien character that can vapor into gas form and transform back into a liquid mercury or maybe something toxic, I guess you get what I mean.
5. There are a lot of games that have used historic images and scenes already but it would never fail if you can use it again but this time with a twist into something odd and extraordinary. You can turn historical bits and pieces, format the impossible as part of your game plot that way your players will be astonished.
6. Set off on a Metaphor Bliss. Metaphors are information in which terms are used to refer to things that it doesn’t exactly signify. It only proposes a likeness. If you may keenly observe at the designs of some of the vehicles used in alien strategy games and even mmorpg and then take a glance at some of the apparatus you have in your workshop, you’ll definitely notice a similarity among the two. You can adapt the same in your video games to create really unique images and circumstances.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Xbox360Repair.Us – Visit us for more Xbox 360 troubleshooting tips and find out how to fix your Xbox in 1 hour with a Xbox repair guide. Check out also Red Ring Of Death Fix for a review of the best Xbox 360 repairing guides.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated