You will find many people who dread having to write papers or articles. Many just feel like it seems to be too much work and it all just goes to waste when nobody reads them. To some people, reading articles seems like work also, specially if the article is tedious and bland. Well, articles are designed to be read, thatís their point to impart your message and information. If it is not read then it is a waste of time and effort. So how do we change that?
Still, articles have to be written to be read. Itís just a matter of making them good quality and an satisfying experience for your reader. Writing a quality article doesnít have to be strenuous and straining. There are just some items you may need to be reminded of, and some guides to follow. Once you get the hang of it, writing articles can be pleasurable, as well as profitable for you and your site.
It goes without saying, you ought to write articles should be on a subject you know something about, thatís why if you own a site, you most likely are already knowledgeable about that certain subject and theme. When you write about it, you wonít have a hard time because you already know what it is and what itís about. Itís just a matter of making your articles creative and interesting.
To make sure that your articles get read and enjoyed, here are six red hot tricks to get your articles read. These pointers will make your articles readable and appealing.
1) Use short paragraphs. When the paragraphs are very long, the words get jumbled in the reader's mind just looking at it. It can get quite confusing and be too much hard work to read. The reader will just quickly disregard the paragraph and move on to much easier and enjoyable articles that are good to look at as well as read. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
2) Make use of numbers (as I have done here) or bullets. As each point is explained in detail, numbers and bullets can quickly make the point simple to memorize and digest. As each point, tip, guide or method is started with a bullet or point, readers will know that this is where the tips start and pay particular attention to them. Format your bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article wonít look like a single block of square paragraphs. Add a little bit of flair and pizzazz to your articles shape.
3) Use Sub-headings to sub-divide your paragraphs in the page. Doing this will break each point into sections but still be incorporated into one article. It also makes it simpler for the reader to move on from one point to another; the transition would be smooth and easy. You will never lose your readers attention as well as letting them know the direction your article is taking.
4) Provide a good attention-grabbing title or header for your article. If your title peaks a personís curiosity youíre already halfway there to getting them to read your article. Use statements and questions that employ key terms that people are looking for. Provide titles or headers that describe your articles content but should also be short and concise or you will lose them.
Use titles like, "Techniques to make her want you more", or "How to make her swoon and blush". You could also use titles that can command people, for example, "Make her yours in six simple steps". These types of titles reach out to a personsí emotions thereby making them interested in what you have to say.
5) Keep them interested from the start to the finish. From your opening paragraph, use real life situations that can be adopted by the reader. Use good descriptions and metaphors to drive in your message, just donít over do it. Driving your examples with graphic metaphors make it easy for them to envision what you are talking about. Making the experience pleasing and enjoyable for them.
6) Utilize figures when needed and not just ordinary and insipid ones. Using specific facts and figures can intensify your article because it makes it authoritative. But do not make it too formal, it should be light and easy to read and should just flow. Like a gracious teacher having a little chat with an eager student.
These tricks are a good start for you. I hope you will try to incorporate as many as you can in the next article you write. Bear in mind the more people that read your article, the more your message will get out there, the more money you will make. See how all of this flows, and in your favor too.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Click the link to read my review on a simple way to make money online.
To read more information similar to this article, and better, you need to go to www.MakeMoneyWithSimpleCashBlog.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated