Are you trying to improve your article marketing techniques to boost your traffic and improve your page ranking in as little time as possible? Then, you are on the right page. In here, I will share the 5 steps that you must take so you can realize your marketing goals in no time.
1. Work harder. If you want to multiply the benefits that you are getting from article marketing, you must be willing to put more effort and more time in writing and distributing your articles online. If you are not yet doing it, strive to produce at least 5 articles per day. For more details www.article-writing-secret.com. Make sure that you do not sacrifice the quality of your content in the process as this remains to be the most important element in article marketing. Then, make time to manually submit your articles not only on directories but also on relevant blogs, social bookmarking sites, forums, and social networking sites.
2. Deliver informative articles. You can easily convince your readers that you are really good on what you do if you load your articles with useful and valuable information. Your readers must find solutions to their problems and answers to their burning questions on your content. By doing so, you can make these people feel that you are the perfect person to help them out in whatever situation that they are in at the moment.
3. Use anchor texts. Aside from using absolute URLs (Google dot com), I recommend that you also use anchor texts on your resource box. These must be made up from the most popular keywords within your chosen niche that are appealing to your readers. This is one of the most effective ways of convincing your readers to click on your resource box and get them to visit your website in the process.
4. Consistency is the key. If you intend to promote easy recall in no time, you must be consistent in writing and submitting your articles online. If possible, do it on a daily basis. For more details www.ezines-success.com. If you don't have the time nor the patience to pound on your key board for several hours per day, you may opt to hire ghostwriters and article posters from leading freelancing sites.
5. Permit others to use your articles. This is another way to widen your reach. You may allow other webmasters or ezine publishers to use your articles in their websites or on their newsletters as long as they keep your resource box intact.
By the way, are you a coach, consultant, entrepreneur, speaker, small business owner or online marketer who is tired of getting paid less than you are worth for your coaching and consulting?
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated