If you are interested in gaining customers you might want to consider how you promote your business. If you depend on local customers, there is a tried but true method for promoting your business: Signs. A business without a sign won't be in business for long because no one will know that you have something for sale. Whether you have a product or a service a sign is the first piece of basic equipment that a business should invest in.
Although I am sure there are many more, I have listed below 5 ways to use outdoor signs to promote your business. The size of your business and the money you have available for advertising will determine the appropriate type of outdoor sign that you want to use to promote your business.
To be successful you should choose at least two of the five ways to use outdoor signs to promote your business.
5 ways To Use Outdoor Signs to Promote Your Business
1. To Introduce Your Business - A freestanding or building mounted sign is imperative to introduce your business to the community. You should take the time to choose the wording for your sign carefully. For this it is possible that you will need an additional informational sign unless the name of your business relates to what you are selling. You should choose colors that are bold enough to stand out but look appropriate in your location. Your sign should be profession looking which will lend credibility to your business. You may also want to advertise your phone number. This is the most important sign for many businesses so although it doesn't have to be expensive, it should be well designed.
2. Car Signs - If you work from home this may be your best option since many residential communities have restrictions on signs but it is perfectly legal to display a sign with your business name and phone number displayed on a sign on your car. The great thing about magnetic car signs is that they are so affordable and advertise your business wherever you go. This is a good second sign for a small business and also a great inexpensive option for any business. Certain professions such as lawyers and doctors might be viewed as unprofessional for displaying a car sign so discretion and good judgment should be used.
3. Pole Signs - A Pole sign is necessary if you are trying to attract interstate traffic. Many people stop at the first familiar sign that they see after taking an exit, so you want that to be your sign. Many pole signs turn so they are multi-directional and can be seen from many areas. These signs should be well lit, simple, and bold so they are easily identified.
4. Traditional Billboard Signs - if your finances allow, a traditional billboard that is rented may be a good option to draw in highway traffic. Billboards should be eye-catching and easy to read to be effective at highway speeds.
5. Electronic Message Centers (EMCs) - these are sometimes called variable message displays. With the advent of technology, these signs have changing messages and can be programmed remotely.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Get Banner Printing to promote your business from www.dpsbanners.com/
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated