Creating your first ebook can be a daunting task. As you begin, it looks like an impossible task. But it doesnít have to be that difficult. There are techniques that can make the job very manageable.
First of all, you should get back to basics. Do one step at a time. And donít try to finish the entire project in two or three days, take your time and do it right. Break your ebook up into a number of little mini tasks.
1. Make a list of everything that you might want to cover. Donít leave anything out, even include items that you May want in your ebook or visit www.allfreereports.com. This task should take you a couple of hours.
2. Organize this list into an outline. Make sure the outline is organized chronologically in the order you want it to appear in your ebook. This task could take an hour.
3. Do all of your research at once. Take lots of notes and write everything down in your own words. Never copy anything word for word, it is illegal to copy someone elseís work and could get you into serious trouble. Doing a thorough job of research could take you up to four hours.
4. Put together a table of contents. Make sure that everything flows in a logical order. A good table of contents should not take more than fifteen minutes if you organized your outline well.
5. Write out each chapter starting with chapter 1. Work on one chapter at a time. After you have completed it, move on to the next chapter. Make sure that you use a good spelling and grammar checker on each chapter you complete o on www.ebook-marketing-exposed.com. Depending on the length, you can finish a chapter in two or three hours if you have a detailed outline.
6. After you have finished writing all of the chapters, do a careful and slow proofreading of the ebook. Your spelling check will see the word kit as being spelled correctly, even though you intended to write the word knit. Only a slow and careful reading will catch this type of mistake. This could take you 30 minutes, depending on the length.
7. To finish, assemble all of your material into your ebook. This should take no more than 15 minutes.
And there you have it; you have completed your first ebook in less than 40 hours. When you first started, a forty-hour job sounded impossible. But by breaking it up into small manageable tasks, it actually turned out to be pretty easy.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated