So who the heck is this Jonathan Budd kid?
Every time I've done any online search related to making money online in the last month - I've ran across this 25 year old internet guru - Jonathan Budd. And I don't think he'll be slowing down any time soon.
So how did this 'youngling' become so well known in the world of internet MLM?
Jonathan's online recruiting tactics are aggressive and persistent, the simple principles of internet marketing that have allowed people in affiliate programs to make six figure incomes from promoting other people's products have been integrated into MLM by Jonathan Budd - this simple strategy allows individuals to succeed at their business without resorting to outdated 1960's tactics still being taught by unknowing home business entrepreneurs.
He has basically developed a 'plug and get paid' system - whereby one can sign up for his system and immediately engage in marketing, rather than spending weeks, months, or years struggling through the process of building a website. (That's what you're sold, in any case...)
Soon after purchasing the system, though, people are finding out the real amount of work involved in creating an online presence (it takes A LOT of hard work). Here are five areas listed in order of importance that you MUST MASTER in order to prosper online with Jonathan:
1. Your goals need to be larger than life. Don't just think about something that will inspire you - think of something that will inspire thousands of people around you to become better than they are and prosper in their lives.
2. You are going to need to MASTER basic presentation skills. Many times, distributors try and skirt around learning how to effectively convey a message to listeners - you need to MASTER this skill. (A special note - I was a HORRIBLE presenter when I got involved in Network Marketing - the skills come quick).
3. You have to MASTER the skill of creating online campaigns that bring in leads day after day after day. Seriously - if you don't learn how to create leads, you're not going to build any sort of successful organization in Network Marketing - regardless of whether you buy Jonathan Budd's 'magical courses' or not. Being able to bring in unlimited leads whenever you want is the most important skill you can possibly learn in Multi Level Marketing. Luckily, you can create leads simpler, faster, and more consistent today with the internet than has ever been possible in human history - but it still takes massive amounts of work.
4. You need to have a simple marketing system that will create posture for you in your marketing campaigns through the power of personal branding. Trying to promote a company website is the hallmark of stupidity in internet marketing.
5. You need a LOT of hard work! There is no free lunch in this industry. This is an industry of discipline, focus, and skill. The good news? It doesn't cost $1,000,000 to learn the skills you need to be successful. You can learn everything you need to know in a year or two. If you work hard for 3-6 months, you can be in a strong financial position, sponsoring 2 or more reps into your business each day. (Just think of the possibilities with that).
Mastering the skills of building a list online is not going to be easy - but it is the MOST VALUABLE skill that you can create. You can learn more about how to do that in my author bio below.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
David Wood is an Attraction Marketing Guru who is an expert on Jonathan Budd. You can learn everything you need to know to master online marketing by visiting: One Stop Jonathan Budd Training
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Industry Articles
| Mlm Articles