If you have an online business or if you are trying to encourage your services and products through the World Wide Web, then you must knew that your website will be your mode of relationship to your Internet users. Hence, the website design being implemented will determine if you are going to be successful or not.
If you think that itís practically easy to do website design, then youíre probably wrong. The process actually requires more than perfect combination of colors, use of energy and Flash, as well as great structures of every web page.
5 Things to Consider in Website Design
1. Know the purpose of your website. Most definitely, you cannot build a website just for the sake of having one. Otherwise, you are not making the most out of your investment. You need to know the reason behind its creation so, you can also determine what kind of website design you are going to utilize. For more results www.instant-squeeze-page-mastery.com. For example, if you are simply providing information to your target market, then you may want to make sure that articles are easy to scan. If you are selling products or contribution services, meanwhile, you should have your own Products and Services page, with accompanying photos and images that are both suitable to look at.
2. Make sure that all links are clickable. Dead links, or those that lead users and search engine spiders to removed or non-accessible pages, will certainly not become too pleasing to both Internet users and search engines. Basically, your goal customers would not like to feel deceived or waste their time on dead links. Your website will also be getting supplemental pages, which can hinder your chances of getting excellent page ranks. Hence, when you are doing web design, check the links first before uploading the pages. They should lead you to the page with the right contents.
3. Strike balance among the different elements in your website. Though usability and accessibility will be two of your foremost deliberation in creating a website, you should also make sure that your pages appear professional. Internet users still go for websites where contents are properly laid out, there are a number of photos or videos that go with them, and that the right colors are chosen.
4. Website should be easy to find the way. There are only few people who execute the static Home button technique. For further details www.master-web-graphics.com. This is when Home appears in every web page of your site. Normally, when you have too many pages, users can get lost while browsing. The Home button can help them start from scratch.
5. Site maps and proper headline tags do count. One of the goals in website design is to make all pages of your website easy to index. Hence, you need to add a site map, so it becomes convenient for search engine spiders to index your various web pages.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated