A Birthday is certainly one of the few days you are happy, unless you are the kind who is always so. It is undoubtedly the happiest day of the year. And it is made happier still by the prospect of a scrumptious cake sitting there snugly in the oven. For foodies and otherwise alike, gorging on that little piece of delicacy is an absolute delight. I will help make that very moment tastier still by presenting five of the most luscious cakes you better not miss out on.
- Baci Cake: This cake has a simple design, but in no way does it appear simple. With fine edges adorned with black and off-white stripes, it looks royally stylish, to say the least. The cake is a filled sponge covered with smooth buttercream. The stripes are a delicious chocolate icing. The color can be changed to suit your needs, but I would recommend the classic look. This cake retails at $243.
- Dark Chocolate Wine Cake: An alluring cake for the red wine enthusiast, it will sweep you off your feet, and into the cake! You simply need to tell us the wine of your choice. We will carve the relevant label on a classic bottle made out of dark chocolate. The label is printed on edible rice paper, so it doesn't matter even if you accidentally eat it up. The cake in itself is big enough for 30 to 50 servings and will cost you $182.
- 007 Martini: A Bond lovers' delight! The cake is suave and stylish like the man himself, laced with his favorite drink, the martini. The 007 logo is carved in exquisite golden letters on the top of the cake. The entire cake is of chocolate indulgence and looks grand in every aspect. It retails for just $122, and will take about 5 days to prepare.
- Roulette Wheel: If you take regular trips to the casino, you are bound to revel in this one. Casinos are scattered with numerous roulette tables, and every folk that visits the casino is certain to try his hand at roulette. This classic roulette wheel cake is made entirely out of chocolate, with yellow icing on top, typical to any wheel. But you might find it difficult to cut the wheel cake if you are absolutely addicted to roulette; you will try to spin it instead! This cake will cost you $142.
- Ferrari Badge: Sports cars freaks, behold! The brand Ferrari is widely considered to be the god of sports cars. There are a select few owners of the sleek machine in the world. If someone owns a Ferrari in your neighborhood, or in your city for that matter, chances are that you will come to know about it soon. There are few people in the world who are unable to recognize the Ferrari logo. The cake is made out of chocolate and comprises the entire logo, right down to every detail. It is priced at par with the actual machine and will cost you $328, but you will know it is worth much more than that after savoring it.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
To get the perfect cake for your loved one's birthday, do visit various cake shops in Adelaide or anywhere else, go through their cakes menu and select the one you think is the best. Visit this website to know more.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated