Business people across the UK have experienced some relief as petrol prices have fallen again by more than 4p for the second month in a row, after UK ministers put pressure on retailers. The automobile association stated that such a reduction has not been witnessed since 2008. The automobile association stated that Transport Secretary, Justine Greening’s call for fuel price transparency after the automobile association campaign may have led to this rapid fall in fuel price. However, there is still a sense of caution, as fuel duty is expected to rise again by 3p on August 1.
Now with fuel being the largest expense for many businesses, they may be suffering with the constant need to adapt to the seasonal highs and lows. It is always difficult to predict fuel prices as they are extremely volatile. Now if you’re finding it difficult to respond to these changing fuel prices and finding it difficult to keep a handle on fuel costs, then the only viable solution to manage fluctuating fuel prices will be to purchase fuel cards from CSC Group.
They are leading providers of excellent fuel management systems through their cards. Their UK cards can be used over 1200 sites. They also supply cards that can be used in Ireland and Europe. The CSC Group’s EDC European cards that can be used in France, Belgium, Spain and other countries. These fuel cards offer numerous benefits such as allowing you to track fuel, eliminate the need for manual record keeping, eliminate fuel theft and enhance driver accountability.
How can their fuel cards help you combat fluctuating fuel prices?
• Their cards offer wide network coverage, so your drivers needn’t waste fuel searching for cheap stations to refill. Also to make it even more convenient, site location directories are offered.
• There’s no need to carry cash, as these cards work similar to a credit card.
• Fuel cards have a weekly fixed price, which requires you to only pay that amount so you needn’t worry about prices at the pump.
• These cards offer you better control over fuel consumption as you’ll be provided with a VAT approved invoice, which will keep you aware of all transactions. This also reduces administration costs.
• Chip & PIN security protects you from any fraudulent activity.
• Also you will be able to restrict your card to fuel purchases only or other vehicle related products. This again gives you full control, as no unauthorized purchases can be made.
If you want stability in your fuel costs then contact CSC group.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Tel: 02838 842832,
email: [email protected]
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated