Welcome back to our two-part article series on the benefits and advantages of All on 4 dental implants in Chandler. In the first installment, we covered the first 10 reasons why you should choose All on 4 dental implants over removable dentures. In this article, we’ll look at the remaining 10…
11. For the Future of your Bite: A person with healthy teeth bites down with a force of 200 pounds. All on 4 dental implants closely match that. Denture-wearers can only bite down with a force of 50 pounds, which is a 75% reduction in bite strength. But here’s the real shocker: after 15 years of wearing removable dentures, patients are typically only able to bite down with a force of 6 pounds. That’s a 97% reduction in bite strength, which has a massive impact on diet.
12. Dentures Cause Malnutrition: After many years in dentures, a patient’s bite functionality and strength become severely compromised and they can generally only manage soft and highly processed foods. In fact, many people prefer to eat without their dentures because they feel so uncomfortable. Denture-wearing is a primary cause of malnutrition amongst the elderly.
13. Immediate Function: All on 4 dental implants are specifically engineered to be used or ‘loaded’ straight away. This immediate functionality means that you can use your new teeth for eating on the same day you receive them, although you will be restricted to a soft diet for the first few weeks while your implants are healing.
14. For a Strong and Healthy Jaw Bone: All on 4 dental implants transmit all the forces associated with eating directly into the underlying jaw bone. This is what your tooth roots did before you lost your teeth and it keeps the hard tissue ‘exercised,’ alive and strong, thus preventing atrophy from wasting away the jaw bone. Dentures, which only replace the visible crowns of the teeth, do nothing to keep the jaw bone stimulated and healthy, so it gradually deteriorates over the years, causing that sunken and aged facial appearance one typically associates with elderly denture-wearers.
15. Single Surgical Solution: All on 4 Dental Implants Chandler typically only require a single surgery for placement! This surgery can be completed in as little as a few hours, enabling you to walk out in the afternoon with a brand new set of fixed and non-removable teeth.
16. Long Lifespan: If cared for properly and if seen to on a regular basis by your implant dentist, All on 4 dental implants can last several decades without the need for restoration or replacement. Dental implants are extremely long-lived. Some patients have had theirs in for over 30 years and are still going strong!
17. No More Refitting: Dentures, which do not promote good jaw bone health, require refitting every few years or so as a result of the shrinkage and remodeling of the bone underneath them. All on 4 dental implants, on the other hand, do support a healthy jaw bone and so they do not need refitting. This saves patients lots of money and all the associated discomforts and inconveniences of ill-fitting dentures.
18. Lower Costs: In addition to all the savings patients make on anesthetic gels, adhesives, soaking solutions, cleaning pastes and the need for refitting, All on 4 dental implants undercut the cost of traditional implant techniques by a staggering $25,000! For more complex cases requiring bone grafting surgery, All on 4 dental implants can afford savings of as much as $45,000!
19. No More Unnatural Smile Aesthetics: The prosthetic bridge supported by All on 4 dental implants is expertly fabricated to be virtually indistinguishable from a full set of natural, healthy teeth. Additionally, it’s slimness in construction eliminates that thin, pinched look that is typically created by bulky dentures, which push against the lips from inside the mouth. The result is far more natural and youthful smile aesthetics.
20. Smile Confidence: All on 4 dental implants look and feel more natural, which gives patients a much higher degree of confidence in both the social and professional sphere. And greater confidence lends itself to greater life successes!
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Rozar Peter is an associate from Gasser Dental Implants Chandler Center for year after year. Rozar is a specialist in all on 4 dental implant and shares his experience on it in this article.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated