1. Go out and get your favorite fast food- but serve it on your best dishes.
2. Make your own beer garden. Search your local liquor stores for unusual beers and try them out one-at-a-time.
3. Create your own trick-or-treating. Put on a sexy costume, knock on the bedroom door, and see what 'treats' you'll get.
4. Curl up and try to conquer the newspaper crossword together.
5. Play a game of 'naughty' Twister.
6. Create a backyard dinner with a white tablecloth and candles.
7. Pick your favorite board game and have a "winner gets what they want for the night" competition.
8. Sit in the backyard, cuddle up in a blanket, and watch the stars in the sky.
9. Have a movie marathon. Stick to a specific theme (Tom Cruise), or series (Lord Of The Rings), or pick whichever movies are your favorites and watch them all together.
10. Have a backyard fire. Cuddle up in a blanket together and make smores over the fire.
11. Cook each other dinner. Pick a specific type of food (Italian, Chinese, etc.) and stick with it for the whole meal.
12. Do a double date. Go to another couples house, play video games, or watch a movie.
13. Make each other a delicious dessert instead of the whole meal.
14. Get dressed and ready to go out, but stay at home. Set up and get ready like it's a dress-code required event.
15. Do a photo-shoot of each other. If the pictures turn out good, you could even have them framed.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Samantha Connolly is creator of NetLoveNow.com, a dating resource which features dating site reviews, articles, tips, advice and more. For more articles like the above, visit netlovenow.com.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated