10 Ways to Sleep Better For Wellness
Sleeping. The best part of life. We all look forward to it, but we definitely don't all sleep well. Here are 10 ways to get a better, deeper sleep and hence feel much better.
1. Go to bed before midnight.
2. Don't drink enough to fill up your bladder just before bed, you don't want to be woken up to go to the bathroom.
3. Turn off all the electronics you have, unplug them as well. Take them out of your room if you can
4. Don't sleep with your head directly next to your phone. The further away the better. If you can turn it off or put it on airplane mode, that would be ideal.
5. Cover the light created by your alarm clock with something that you can easily remove. You really wanna sleep in darkness.
6. Invest in some comfortable bedding. There's no need to sleep on a piece of wood. Get some stuff you like to sleep in, including pyjamas if that's your thing.
7. Listen to a guided meditation before you go to bed. Download it as an Mp3, put your phone on airplane mode, then let this play alone from your phone while you go to bed.at least that's how I do it.
8. Wake up earlier than usual. The earlier you wake up, the more tired you'll be, and, if you don't drink coffee, the more likely it will be that you actually go to bed on time.
9. Try to cancel out noise. If it's quiet, that's great. If there's always noise, a white noise Mp3 download may be beneficial to drown things out. One like this. You can convert it to Mp3 here.
10. Make love. It's tiring, and men in particular release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin, which makes one very relaxed, calm, happy and tired.
Now you know, go out and spread the news my faithful disciples. You are bringers of knowledge.
John Wade writes about health, fitness and wellness at http://www.paveyourlife.co
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated