When in the thoughts of producing a website, think hard on the some important key points you must deploy. To give you a few hints and tip I have set out below some useful sources of information that can help you to develop a good looking and profitable website.
1. Time is money, save both by managing and processing work carefully and logically. They say that an impression is made by the viewer in first four seconds of reviewing a site. Thus it`s this time that you have to make a good impact on your reviewer, to miss this opportunity only leaves you with a large amount of ground to catch up on. So, you have only four seconds to persuade your visitor to continue navigating around your website, otherwise they may well already be thinking of trying the next one.
2. Convenient and simple menu guides your users. When first they enter the site, they examine it and look for the all important navigation aids. Again, these are features that must appear very obvious and in clear sight, users must see everything they need simply classified on the shelves as they would expect to see them. Once you have grabbed the user`s mouse pointer, they will have a desire to click further and drill down.
3. What is the most eye-catching place on a web page? It is a well recognised fact among web presenters that the upper-left corner is the most desirable position and where the eye tends to sink to. Why is this so? This is natural as in European countries people usually start reading books or writing articles from this position.
Of course, it will appear different for those that are surfing from and Oriental or Middle Eastern country. Thus your target market has to be well thought out before clarifying the information starting position. Thus most Western websites and applications are mainly designed from the up-left corner. Her you can place a logo or slogan, search or any other piece of information that you feel must benefit form such a position.
4. Other psychological studies say that web information is in fact scanned in an "F" way. What does this mean? The top area is scanned horizontally, and the middle area and lower one is scanned only on the left side- vertically. So again please consider this research when arranging content for your website.
5. Another interesting fact is that of advertising. In the whole users deplore adverts and their eyes will ignore all of them just by association, remember the brain is a very fast processing device and scans the page without you thinking and has already decided very early on what an advert looks like and will ignore if it recognizes a pattern . So again remember that people are busy and have just small amount of time to devote to finding what they need. So respect their time and be patience but plan the your advertising carefully and not too aggressively!
6. Do you think that images are more alluring than texts? You are possibly wrong, as sometimes word can seizes you more attention that any bright graphic. So, if you want to deliver an important message to a person, use a slogan rather than pretty image!
7. What else can grab users` attention? Slogans, buttons, textual headlines...- they must be simple and bright and well thought out. Dirty childish graphics will turn people off very fast.
8. Text must be formatted in a proper way. Make it simple, understandable with continuity of size, font and colour. Different font and size of letters, paragraphs, underlined, bold, italics and other means of word expression can help you but must be used sparingly and within the overall look and feel of the site. .
9. People faces on graphics will catch the users` attention. You can apply various ideas around this idea. especially if an image`s look is directed strait at the reviwer..
10. White spaces are a worthy and not well used device. It can provides a web page with the necessary air to breath as well as giving space between the elements, so use wisely and your page will be worth reading..
Here you have some interesting facts and point you can follow. If you are interested in any of these points, web design Birmingham is a company who can help you with a super pieces of advice. The SEO Birmingham team provides you with a professional consulting team of quality.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Ecommerce is your key to success. Do you want to control admin area, have round control over your web site and get traffic to it? See Kaweb- a Birmingham web design company.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated