1. End your slow sales periods by planning ahead. Plan to add extra bonuses, hold a sale or package your product with other products.
2. Make more commissions off the affiliate programs you join by giving your personal endorsements for the products. They usually pull more sales than ads.
3. Speed up your internet access. You can get your online business tasks done faster which will help you stay ahead of your competition.
4. Allow people who do not have time to explore your site to download your web site in ebook format. This will allow them time to view it offline.
5. Use tons of headlines and sub headlines on your web site. This will keep their attention and keep them at your web site longer.
6. Take advantage of popular fads. If something is popular at the current time, put up a web site about it. Just promote your main site on the fad web site.
7. Allow your prospects to chose between a retail or wholesale price. Charge people a membership fee to always get the products at wholesale cost.
8. Allow other related web sites that don't have a chat room to link to yours. They'll get use of a free chat room and you'll draw extra traffic to your site.
9. Increase the perceived value of your free stuff or bonuses by including the retail dollar amount the freebie would normally sell for.
10. Create your own web ring. You will gain highly targeted traffic to your web site and others will link to your site because they'll want to join the ring.
Kim and Charles Petty,experts in Real Estate Market. For FREE Special Report and CD and to set up strategy meeting on how you can make Six or Seven Figures A Year Buying and Selling Propertiesacross the USA & overseas go to VirtualRealEstateInvestingPRofits or call 1-800-311-922
Additional Articles From - Home
| Misc. Articles