Yachting can be a very fulfilling and pleasurable pastime for you, your family and your friends to enjoy together but it can become an overwhelming venture very quickly, with the time and money involved adding up rapidly. If you're interested in yachting but don't have the money or the time to invest in owning one, then why not consider renting instead? Many people would argue that rental is the way to go, especially if you'll only be able to go yachting on occasion. Renting removes all the headaches of owning a yacht while still giving you all of the benefits.
Why Should you Rent a Yacht?
1. Owning a yacht can be expensive. You have to think about the costs included after your initial purchase. Owning a yacht means storing it somewhere which means a rental expense. Then there are the costs of maintenance, insurance, general upkeep, licenses and permits, additional recreational equipment, and so on.
2. Most yacht rental services will deliver the yacht to you wherever you are, so all you have to do is go out for a beautiful yachting trip and enjoy the open sea and beautiful weather. There's no hassle involved with finding a towing service to deliver your yacht to you, and no need to make arrangements to get the yacht out of or returned to storage.
3. If you purchase a yacht on a payment plan, you'll be making expensive monthly payments even during those months when you aren't even able to enjoy the yacht. If you live in an area where winter weather hinders yachting, how many months out of the year will you be unable to take advantage of your investment? And what if you're only able to yacht occasionally on the weekends or while on vacation? How many weeks out of the year will you be able to use the yacht, even though you're paying for it every week out of the year?
4. You don't have to worry about maintaining the yacht. There will be no cleaning, washing, waxing, or repairing. If you own a yacht and something needs to be repaired, will you be able to afford the repairs on top of all the other expenses you've already accrued? How about the time it takes to clean, wash, and wax the yacht after you take it out for the day? If you rent, the rental company will be responsible for all of those things. You can simply enjoy your yachting adventure without being concerned with fitting the maintenance or upkeep activities into your schedule.
5. Renting means you can more easily work the yachting experience into a limited budget. If you only have so much money and want to yacht, you may not be able to purchase but you can still find a way to budget in a rental trip now and then.
6. Interested in taking out a newer model this time? A different yacht than you usually get? It's easy if you're renting. Rent a different yacht every time or maybe find a favorite and stick with it. Either way, renting makes it simple.
7. All equipment will be provided by the rental company. You don't have to worry about life preservers, skis, ski ropes or other safety and recreational equipment. All of these items will, or can be, provided by the rental company.
8. No need to research and decide on complex insurance policies. If you store your yacht in a rental space, you might have to consider renter's insurance in addition to having insurance on the yacht itself. Not only are you looking at the expense of the insurance but the time and worry of choosing the right insurance policies as well.
9. You don't have to be concerned about having the proper licenses or permits to rent a yacht and you do not have to pay the additional expenses involved with having those documents.
10. Best of all, you can invite your friends or family to share in the adventure and expense of a day or weekend yachting trip. Spend some fantastic time with loved ones and split the cost amongst the group. It's the best of both worlds.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
The Skyline Princess offers www.skylinecruises.com/">new york dinner cruises throughout the tri-state area, we operate NYC cruises, Long Island Sound cruises
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated