Have you ever wondered why some hair salons have flocks of customers while others go out of their way to offer excellent service with little reward? Is it that they have more staff? Are they open longer hours? Or perhaps they work harder? In most cases, that highly successful salon has a superior marketing strategy. Some salon owners have developed efficient ways to win over clients and keep them coming back year after year. There are plenty of innovative ways to use your marketing skills to build clientele. Integrate these simple, yet effective salon marketing tips to boost your business profits.
1. Keep up with the hottest trends in hair and beauty. Successful salon marketing involves knowing what is hot so that you can give clients exactly what they want before the competition does.
2. Use e-mail marketing and newsletters to stay in touch. The trick is to keep clients interested in your salon through news, informative posts, and even promotions.
3. Become a reflection of your salon. If you have bad hair, you can’t expect someone to trust you with their hair. Be a model for your business by looking your best when you’re at the salon or anywhere in public.
4. Find ways to get your brand out there. Partner with local businesses or photographers and offer your services in exchange for credit. This is a great way to get your name out there so that people can see your value.
5. Post photographs online and share, share, share. Only select the most diverse, quality, and clear photographs to post to your website. Be sure to share them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other social media sites to spread the world.
6. Hand out business cards to potential clients. This is a traditional, but timeless method of salon marketing that continues to draw in clients.
7. Run promotions, contents, and discounts for clients. This is a great way to get clients excited to try your services. Who doesn’t want a haircut at half price? Be sure to ask your clients to leave reviews and testimonials to build up your business.
8. Start a blog for your salon. Online marketing is one of the most effective ways to find targeted clients. On your blog, you can post news, tutorials, or reviews on products.
9. Try your hand at SMS salon marketing. SMS marketing means big business for many salon owners. You may find a drastic increase in bookings once you implement this simple salon marketing method.
10. Never stop marketing your salon services. This is a fatal mistake that many salon owners make. Continue to maintain communication with your clients to keep them coming back. With consistent salon marketing, you should find it easier to maintain your clientele no matter how the economy is.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
John is a free lancer writer and content builder of many fashion sites and currently he conduct information aboutsalonseeker.com.au/deals/”> Salon Marketing.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated