1. Automate your online business to save extra time for marketing and advertising. You could use auto- responders, time saving software, etc.
2. Host a free hall of fame or museum on your web site. It should be related to your target audience. It should attract people just like offline ones do.
3. Write your ideas on paper; bad and good ones. Don't get an idea and take the risk of forgetting it; it could be your future income or success.
4. Design your ad copy to target your visitors goals, dreams and desires. Allow your product to attract their emotional and physical needs.
5. Create a small treasure hunt. Allow people to get a discount on a product you sell if they find a certain graphic somewhere on your site.
6. Have visitors sign-up to receive free promotional merchandise. It can be hats, bumper stickers, cups, or anything with your web site print on it.
7. Increase your traffic by creating other web sites that relate to the latest new fad. You just advertise your main web site on your fad web sites.
8. Load your site with a wide variety of content. Your site will become known as an area of regular reference for many of your visitors.
9. Interview famous people that your visitors want to know more about. Publish the interview in article or audio format on your web site.
10. Tell people the purpose of your web site. When they visit a web site and have to figure out what it's about, they may get frustrated and leave soon. ----
Kim and Charles Petty,experts in Real Estate Market. For FREE Special Report and CD and to schedule strategy session on how you can make Six or Seven Figures A Year Buying and Selling Propertiesacross the USA & overseas go to VirtualRealEstateInvestingPRofits or call 1-800-311-922
Additional Articles From - Home
| Misc. Articles