1. Offer free original content. It's important to give your visitors information they can't find anywhere else. If you're the only source, they'll visit your site.
2. Give people free software. Most people like to find good deals on software for their computers. If the software is free, that is even better.
3. Hold free contests or sweepstakes. Most people like to win things. If you can fulfill that need, people will stop by to visit.
4. Provide a free web directory. Create a directory of web sites on a popular topic that will attract your target audience.
5. Offer a free e-zine. Most people love to get free information that's e-mailed to them regularly. This saves them time and money.
6. Make your web site look professional. You want to have your own domain name, easy navigation, attractive graphics, etc.
7. Let people read your ad before they get to your freebie. When you use free stuff to lure people to your web site list it below your ad copy.
8. Attract the target audience that would buy your product or service. A simple way to do this is to survey your existing customers.
9. Test and improve your ad copy. There are many people who write an ad and never change it. Make sure you get the highest possible response rate.
10. Give people an urgency so they buy now. Many people are interested in your product but they put off buying it until later and eventually forget about it.
Kim and Charles Petty,experienced in Real Estate Market. For FREE Special Report and CD and to set up strategy session on how you can make Six or Seven Figures A Year Buying and Selling Propertiesacross the USA & overseas go to VirtualRealEstateInvestingPRofits or call 1-800-311-922
Additional Articles From - Home
| Misc. Articles