1. Add extra subjects to your web site. Most free ad sites only allow you to submit your web site to one category. This'll allow you to submit it to many.
2. Increase the perceived value of your product by making your offer scarce. You could use limited time bonuses, low prices, low quantities, etc.
3. Find out your competitions' weakness and use it as your "Unique Selling Proposition". It's the reason why people buy your products and not theirs.
4. Sell your products or services to a specific niche market. For example, instead of selling your fishing book to all fisherman, target it toward fly fisherman.
5. Test your advertising and marketing. You'll save time, money and big headaches promoting the right offer to the right group of people.
6. Persuade visitors to buy your product by telling them the future. Tell them what'll happen with their life in the future if they buy or don't buy.
7. Offer a free trial of your product for a set period of time. Don't charge or bill them until they decided to buy it. This'll take away any risk they have.
8. Create other web sites that draw your initial target audience. Then you can lead your prospects to your main web site by linking to your other web sites.
9. Inform people about your site or freebie through e-mail announce lists. You can find them by typing "e-mail announce lists" in any search engine.
10. Tell your visitors what they can avoid by buying your product or service will motivate them to buy. They may want to avoid pain, fear, danger, etc.
Kim and Charles Petty,experts in Real Estate Market. For FREE Special Report and CD and to set up strategy meeting on how you can make Six or Seven Figures A Year Buying and Selling Propertiesacross the USA & overseas go to VirtualRealEstateInvestingPRofits or call 1-800-311-922
Additional Articles From - Home
| Misc. Articles