1. Turn your ad copy into a story or article. Your visitors won't be as hesitant to read your ad and will become more interested in your product.
2. Give visitors a freebie for filling out your online survey or they usually won't. Surveys will give your business valuable intelligence for your business
3. Enhance the power of your ad copy benefits by using attention getting words, highlighting keywords, using color, bolding key phrases, underlining, etc.
4. Give your visitors tons of choices so they don't get the feeling of being controlled. Offer them a variety of ways to order, contact you, navigate, etc.
5. Put yourself in your visitors shoes. Design your site for them, not for yourself. Create your product around your visitors not because you would buy it.
6. Get free advice from successful online business owners. Participate in business chat rooms and message boards to chat with them.
7. Use your free bonuses to create an urgency for your visitors to buy. Only offer them for a limited time with your main product.
8. Offer your customers extra add-on products at the point of purchase. For example, if they are buying an electronic toy try to sell batteries with it.
9. Make your visitors feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good they will also feel good about buying from your web site.
10. Add multiple profits to your web site. If you're selling business books try to sell business services, courses and supplies too.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Kim and Charles Petty,experienced in Real Estate Market. For FREE Special Report and CD and to schedule strategy session on how you can make Six or Seven Figures A Year Buying and Selling Propertiesacross the USA & abroad go to VirtualRealEstateInvestingPRofits or call 1-800-311-922
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Misc. Articles