1. Branding; get yourself known. Article marketing to e-zines is an effective way to create awareness of your blog, business and yourself. The resource box is where you can mention your name, business name, email, website, and credentials.
2. To be competitive in business, you will need credibility for yourself and your business. Getting published in your niche market will establish you as an specialist, making an important point of difference.
3. Your content might also be placed on the publishers website. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
4. You might get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don't run with your articles.
6. As you become known for your articles, writing offers may start coming your way. Earn some extra cash for your articles or books.
7. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your content in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
8. You will get your article seen all over the web when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article.
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. Reciprical publishing. By publishing someones article in your own publications in exchange for publishing one of yours, you can almost guarantee publication of your content. A win/win.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Ben Beattie is a Freelance Writer, Photojournalist and Entrepreneur. As the editor of seekeroftruth.info his diverse experience and unique skillset enable him to cut to the core of an issue, seeing more than most. To find out more, visit Bens Blog.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated