The IBM cloud computing certification is the hottest new offering among 40 major IBM certifications for any IT professional. IBM cloud computing certification is a well suited program for all technology professionals who are looking to move into the all new cloud environment.
Key areas of experience:
• IBM Cloud Computing concepts and design principles demonstration.
• Demonstrate the ability to provide a customer with a roadmap from their current IT environment to an IBM Cloud Computing solution.
• Architect a comprehensive solution that provides utilization of IBM Cloud Computing design and blueprint principles to meet the customer-s requirements.
• Demonstrate the applicability of IBM-s Cloud Management Principle: Operation Model, Service Delivery and Service Management.
• Fundamental skills of IBM consulting principles
• Functioning knowledge about the topics covered in the Fundamentals of IBM Cloud Computing Architecture V1 exam
Test requirement for certification:
IBM Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1 certification requires 1 test:
• Test 000-280 - IBM Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1
Objectives of IBM Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1 certification are:
• Cloud Computing Design Principles
o Familiarity with the cloud computing
o Differentiates the service delivery model of cloud computing from standard IT service delivery models, so that the new cloud service model and it's attributes have been defined.
o Explain the three segments represented to delivery common, reusable assets.
o Explain IBM's business strategy around Cloud computing and the core differentiators.
o Explain the different types of cloud services.
o Outline the challenges of integration in a cloud environment so as to understand how IBM solutions can be used to address traditional hurdles in cloud integration.
• Planning for a Cloud Environment
o Identify their use of Servers, storage, network, applications, data, automation, standardization, virtualization
• Architecting a Cloud Environment
o Define the IBM Virtualization Management solutions available for a cloud environment.
o describe the supported IBM hypervisors in the context of the IBM Virtualization Management solutions
o identification of pertinent WebSphere solutions
• Management of the Cloud Environment
o Objective of architecting a cloud computing solution is provided and describe and discuss the design of IBM Service Management as per the IBM Common Cloud Management Platform Reference Architecture (CCMP-RA).
• Numbers of questions is 49 and are in the form of multiple choices. Total time allowed to solve exam in minutes is 75.Required passing score is 65%.Test language is English.
You can take help from test guides which are specially designed for IBM Cloud Computing Infrastructure Architect V1certification exam. Some recommendations are also given by IBM on the following link:
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
TestsExpert is your ultimate source of updated pdf material regarding IBM tests like 000-280 and 000-281. Visit to get your copy today and pass your exam for 25 GBP only.
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated
Additional Articles From - Home
| Computer Articles