Looking fabulous in your forties is not impossible – all you need to do is stay healthy and fit by following these simple tips regularly:
1. Drink a plenty. Water hydrates your skin, improves its elasticity,hides ugly wrinkles and keeps it glowing. Enough reason to drink eight to ten glasses per day. And in case you’re wondering,tea, coffee, colas, and alcohol are not adequate substitutes.
2. Eat natural. Fruits, nuts, and vegetables are rich in antioxidants.These chemical compounds are your natural defense against the free radicals that wear down your body’s cells and accelerate aging.Carotenoids (found in apricots, carrots, mangoes, papayas, sweet potatoes, spinach, and broccoli) vitamin C (found in amla, oranges, cantaloupes, grapefruit, guavas, litchis, strawberries, tomatoes, and cabbage) and vitamin E (found in almonds, avocados, and kiwi) neutralize toxins, fight infections, and keep you fighting fit.
3. Switch to green tea. Antioxidants are not restricted to fruits and veggies. The polyphenol ECGC, or epigallocatechin gallate, is a super antioxidant that is abundant in green tea. It rejuvenates dying skin cells, heals scrapes and bruises, removes blemishes, and protects against damage from sunlight.
4. Choose healthy oils. While fighting the flab, don’t make the mistake of going off all fat. Monounsaturated fat in oils such as olive, canola, and flax seed, can actually help you stay lean and fit. What’s more, these oils help you absorb fat soluble carotenoids and vitamins that have an anti-aging effect on your skin.
5. Eat enough protein. Protein contains amino acids that are essential to build and repair your body cells. Eating an adequate amount of protein (about 120 gm daily) supports the growth of healthy skin, hair, and nails.
6. Shoot the sugar. It’s official now, sugary foods are bad for your looks. This is because a rapid rise in blood sugar causes sugar molecules to bind themselves to the collagen, a kind of protein, in your skin. This process, known as glycation, makes skin hard and rigid, causing sagging and wrinkling. Pass those gulab jamuns on.
Article Directory: http://www.articletrunk.com
Ashok Arora providing antioxidants , Anti-ageing and women’s health
Please Rate this Article
Not yet Rated